- Available immediately with No Onward Chain
- Energy Efficiency rating: B
- Family bathroom
- Kitchen / Diner
- Living Room
- Off road parking space
- Two double bedrooms
*** Select option 1 for Newton Aycliffe when calling, to be directed to the correct agent. ***
Available immediately, with no onward chain. This
well presented efficient two bedroom
property in the desirable Cobblers Hall area of Newton Aycliffe. The layout comprises
Entrance Hall, Kitchen / Diner, Lounge, Cloakroom / WC, Two double Bedrooms, Family
Bathroom. uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central heating. The property is in a
quiet cul-de-sac location, with a dedicated parking space.
Hall : Entrance door with glazed
panel, access to all rooms and stairs leading to first floor, radiator, carpet flooring.
Cloakroom / WC : Low-level WC, pedestal wash hand
basin, uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Diner : 11' 7” x 7' 5” Fitted with a range of quality
wall and base units, Slate effect laminate worktops, 1.1/2 Stainless Steel sink
and drainer, wall mounted Combi Boiler, integrated appliances including washing
machine, fridge freezer, electric hob and oven, extractor hood, uPVC double
glazed window to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Living Room : 14' 6” x
10' 7″ uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear, radiator, under stairs
storage cupboard, carpet flooring.
Landing : Access to all rooms, radiator, carpet
Bedroom 1 : 14' 6” x 8' 10″ uPVC double
glazed window to the rear, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 : 14' 8″ x 7' 7” uPVC
double glazed windows to the front, storage cupboard, radiator, carpet flooring.
Bathroom : 7' 5″ x 5' 6″ Suite comprising
low-level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with mains fed shower over, partly
tiled, radiator, vinyl flooring.
Externally : To the front, fenced low maintenance area and
dedicated parking space. Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn including shed.
Newton Aycliffe is a picturesque village
surrounded by rural Co. Durham, being ideally placed for access to the
surrounding market towns of Barnard Castle, Bishop Auckland and Darlington. All
of these towns provide a broad range of shopping, recreational and educational
facilities and there are links with the major commercial centres of the North
East via the A68, A66 and A1M. Darlington Mainline Railway Station and Durham
Tees Valley International Airport provide further easy national and
Many of the regions renowned beauty spots can be
found within a short drive, beyond which can be found the delights of North
Yorkshire, the Lake District, Northumberland and the East Coast.
- Forever Pets (6.11 mi)3 reviews
- Pets At Home (6.69 mi)4 reviews
- Coast to Coast exotics (5.27 mi)1 reviews
- Stanhope Park Veterinary Hospital (6.13 mi)2 reviews
- Bridge Veterinary Group (10.99 mi)1 reviews
- Bridge Veterinary Group (11.61 mi)2 reviews
- Darlington Memorial Hospital (5.39 mi)1 reviews
- Bishop Hospital (4.94 mi)2 reviews
- University Hospital of North Durham (12.14 mi)2 reviews
- BP Service Stations (3.86 mi)2 reviews
- Sainsburys (6.41 mi)4 reviews
- Calor Gas Sales & Service (5.01 mi)1 reviews
- East West Cash and Carry (5.88 mi)1 reviews
- McColls (5.86 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (5.01 mi)5 reviews
- The Cornmill Shopping Centre (6.12 mi)8 reviews
- intu Metrocentre (24.03 mi)42 reviews
- intu Eldon Square (25.04 mi)25 reviews