- Enclosed Gardens
- Gas Central Heating
- Large Living Room
- No Onward Chain
- Three double bedrooms
- uPVC Double Glazing
*** Select option 1 for Newton Aycliffe when calling, to be directed to the correct agent. ***
No Onward Chain. Three bed end terrace house, comprising Porch, Entrance Hall, downstairs WC, spacious Living Room, Kitchen / Diner, 3 double size Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. Also benefits from uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central heating, situated within walking distance of reputable schools and town centre.
Porch leading to Entrance Hall : 7’ 10 x 5’ 6” uPVC entrance doors, cloaks cupboard, radiator, stairs to first floor.
WC : Fully tiled walls and floor, low level WC.
Living Room : 19' 0” x 10' 9″ uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side, wood fireplace with marble inset and hearth, coal effect gas fire, radiator, overlooking central green area to the front.
Kitchen / Diner: 19' 7” / 7’ 1” x 16' 0 / 11’ 3” L-shaped room, kitchen area fitted with a range of quality base and wall units, gloss laminate worktops, 1.1/2 composite sink unit with drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, electric cooker with gas hob, cushion and carpet flooring, uPVC double glazed window onto the side garden, uPVC double glazed door leading to side garden, two radiators.
First Floor : Galleried landing, radiator, loft hatch.
Bedroom 1 : 17' 4” x 9' 1″ uPVC double glazed windows to the front and side, built in wardrobes, two radiators.
Bedroom 2 : 12' 0″ x 9' 4” uPVC double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes housing combi boiler, radiator.
Bedroom 3 : 12’ 0″ x 9' 6” Double glazed window to the side, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bathroom : 6' 5″ x 5' 6″ Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low-level WC and panelled bath with mains fed shower, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, laminate flooring and uPVC double glazed window to the front.
Enclosed gardens on three sides, rear garden area laid to lawn, mature shrubs and trees, shed.
Newton Aycliffe is a picturesque village surrounded by rural Co. Durham, being ideally placed for access to the surrounding market towns of Barnard Castle, Bishop Auckland and Darlington. All of these towns provide a broad range of shopping, recreational and educational facilities and there are links with the major commercial centres of the North East via the A68, A66 and A1M. Darlington Mainline Railway Station and Durham Tees Valley International Airport provide further easy national and international connection.
Many of the regions renowned beauty spots can be found within a short drive, beyond which can be found the delights of North Yorkshire, the Lake District, Northumberland and the East Coast.
- Forever Pets (6.11 mi)3 reviews
- Pets At Home (6.69 mi)4 reviews
- Coast to Coast exotics (5.27 mi)1 reviews
- Stanhope Park Veterinary Hospital (6.13 mi)2 reviews
- Bridge Veterinary Group (10.99 mi)1 reviews
- Bridge Veterinary Group (11.61 mi)2 reviews
- Darlington Memorial Hospital (5.39 mi)1 reviews
- Bishop Hospital (4.94 mi)2 reviews
- University Hospital of North Durham (12.14 mi)2 reviews
- BP Service Stations (3.86 mi)2 reviews
- Sainsburys (6.41 mi)4 reviews
- Calor Gas Sales & Service (5.01 mi)1 reviews
- East West Cash and Carry (5.88 mi)1 reviews
- McColls (5.86 mi)1 reviews
- Asda Superstores (5.01 mi)5 reviews
- The Cornmill Shopping Centre (6.12 mi)8 reviews
- intu Metrocentre (24.03 mi)42 reviews
- intu Eldon Square (25.04 mi)25 reviews